Monday, November 11, 2013

What We're Reading Right This Minute! (Done) | BookPeople Teen ...


Our teens are always excited to share what their reading!


L A U R A


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


“Rose Hathaway is a sassy, reckless, no nonsense type of girl who has dedicated her life to becoming a guardian, protecting the Moroi, a race of living vampires, from the Strigoi, an evil group of undead vampires. Although the cover isn’t my favorite, this book is one of the best I’ve ever read!”


E M I L Y


Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins


“This book had a bit of a slow start, but once Harper Price, the main character, stabbed an attacker in the throat with a high-heeled shoe, I was hooked. I can’t wait to finish reading the adventures of this southern belle turned action hero!”


K E N D A L L


Rainbow Boys by Alex Sanchez


“I just started this one and I am really liking it so far. The writing is compelling and I am eager to reach to find out how the story will end for all three characters.”


W I L L A


How to Love by Katie Cotugno


“I am really enjoying reading How to Love! The characters are so real and I love that I get to see them grow through the read.”





Source:


http://bookpeopleteens.wordpress.com/2013/11/11/what-were-reading-right-this-minute-done/






The News from http://always-jessica.blogspot.com